Welcome To TacoShack! 🎉
Thank you for adding TacoShack! We hope you enjoy the bot and that this Starter Guide will get you off on the right foot.
Keep in that the default prefix is
!, however, your server may have a custom prefix. You can always use
!prefixinfo to view your current server prefix!
First things first, you need to start by founding your shack! If you are reading this, you most likely already have, but if not, use
!found to get started. You will then get a DM with a quick summary of information about the bot.
Congratulations, you officially own a Taco Shack! 🎉
To check out your brand new shack, use
!shack. This will display useful information such as your balance, income, happiness, and more.
Increasing Your Income
Now that your shack is all set up, you are gonna want to start upgrading your shack, hiring new employees and buying advertisements.
- Upgrades – Use
!upgradesto view available improvements to do to your shack. These will improve the look and functionality of your shack, giving you an increased income. Use
!buy [ID]to purchase upgrades.
- Employees – Use
!employeesto view available employees to hire for your shack. They will help you cook more tacos and run your shack for greater income. Use
!hire [ID]to hire employees.
- Advertisements – Use
!adsto view available advertisements you can run for your shack. This will bring in more customers to help you make your maximum profits. Use
!buy [ID]to purchase advertisements.
- Decorations – Use
!decorationsto view available decorations. These will entice people to your shack. Use
!buy [ID]to purchase decorations.
- Boosts – There are also boosts available for your shack, such as host a Karaoke Night or having some Live Music come to perform at your shack! Use
!shopto view these boosts, and
!booststo check your active boosts.
Managing Your Shack
- Working – To cook up some tacos, use
!work. You can work every 10 minutes, and you can increase the amount you make with the Appliances upgrade or Donator Perks!
- Tips – Collect your tips from your tip jar every 5 minutes with
!tips. You can increase the amount of tips by upgrading your Tip Jar or Donator Perks!
- Customer Happiness – Another part of managing your shack is keeping your customers happy. Make sure to clean your shack daily, so your customers can enjoy your tacos in a nice and clean environment. Use
!cleanto keep that shack in tip-top shape!
- Menu – You can also view edit your Shack’s Menu, using
!menu. Adding items to your menu gives you more income. New slots are unlocked as your income increases.
- Expanding – As your hourly and balance increases, you can expand your shack to unlock more upgrades! You can use
!expand infofor all information about this, an use
!expandwhen you’re ready.
- Coupons – You can receive coupons from Voting and your Daily Streak, and these can be redeemed to earn a random amount of money. You can use
!couponsto view your coupons, and
!redeemto redeem them!
- Daily Tasks – Every day, you will have a set of Daily Goals to complete. You can check these with
!g. After you complete them, you will need to claim them with
Now that you are all set up with the basics, use
!help to view the rest of the commands at your disposal!
There you will find other features such as:
- Gambling Commands
- Taco Truck
- Naming and changing your Shack Slogan
Feel free to read our Franchise Guide next to learn how to team up with other shacks and make even more money!
If you require further help or would like to participate in events, please feel free to join our Support Server!
Also, checkout our new SubReddit!